Saturday 4 July 2015

Festival Essentials - Wireless 2015

On the 3rd July 2015, I went to Wireless at Finsbury Park. It was a scorching 30 degrees in London and so yes, I was very hot. Here's what I took!




Bag
In my opinion, the main time you wear a fringed bag has got to be at a festival. This one is perfect because it's small and has that festival vibe. It's from George but I bought it about a year ago - hopefully they may come out with again soon though so keep your eyes peeled!


Jewellery
I love gold jewellery, and these pieces are no exception. The bracelet is from H&M and will still be in stores now, costing around £3.50 if I remember rightly from last week. It goes really well with the rings which are from Accessorise. These came in a pack of 6 and cost £12. I don't believe they are still selling these exact rings any more but I know they are doing different sets with are similar.



Nail varnish
I have been absolutely loving the shade 'Peachella' from the summer Rita Ora Rimmel London collection. I thought it was the perfect shade to wear and the name was very suiting - the only downside is that this formula chips very easily.

Outfit
The gorgeous shorts are from Matalan and were only £8. I love Matalan and it's not a place I would commonly think of going to get some gems for summer, but the rare occasions I do go I always find something I love. I paired these shorts with a loose, grey vest from Topshop (the ones that are £6) and some old, white converse which I didn't mind getting a bit ruined.

 
Sun cream
With it being a whopping 30 degrees in London that day, it was a must to bring the sun cream. I found this pocket size of the Nivea sun cream super handy as it fitted neatly in my bag. You can get this for £3 at boots (it looks slightly different to in the photos as my one is the old packaging).
Sunglasses
I recently picked up these sunglasses from Primark for only £2 - what a bargain. If you're reading this around the time this post goes up, they should still be in stores. They are matte with a tortoise shell pattern and gold at the sides, and I noticed Ray bans do something similar. Also, they do a matte black pair with silver if you'd prefer that style.



Thanks for reading,
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment